March 1, 2007

Hello all, it is Jo once again! Surprise surprise ey?! I might go to Wales myself just to get David to actually WRITE something in this blog! lol.
Well as you can all see, I've updated the blog, so it's nice and new, and MUCH easier to put links in! :o)

For the past weekend (Feb 23rd-25Th) I've been away at a house-party for home-educated christian teens. It has been a GREAT blessing to me. And made me realise that I, as a young teenage christian, can grow and be Godly. (Luke 2v40,52)
Just because I'm young and don't have some of the privileges that older people have, and just because I'm young and can't do some of the things that older people can do, it doesn't mean I have to stay away in a corner praising God quietly. I can go out into the world as a young person, and witness in places that older people maybe can't. Like youth groups, at school, or any kinds of classes, and I can praise God out in the open and not be afraid of how much I love my God and how much He's done for me :D If anything, it will be more of a witness to the older unsaved generation to see a young person in this day in age to have a religion and be so happy in it! (James 4v7)
It's very hard to be a witness all the time, and try to talk to unsaved people all the time. But you don't have to do that all the time to be a witness! As long as you live the christian life, and follow the rules God has set down for you, then you should be a witness to people anyway.
God will always reward you for trying, and even though people may mock and laugh at you, God will be smiling at you, because He's so proud of you standing up for Him.
It doesn't matter what other people think!
Would you rather be called a fool by man, or a fool by God? Those people aren't going to be with you for the rest of eternity, but God will!

I hope everyone will be blessed by God and will grow close to Him as the years go by.
That's all I really wanted to say, how much that weekend has been a blessing to me, how much I've enjoyed the teaching (Thank you again Mr.David Donegani) and the fellowship with all the lovely christian people who are my age :o) I pray God will bless you all and work in your lives.

Hope every one's enjoyed the read :o)

Living for Him always,
Jo (Turner)
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Menekse said...

Heylo my dearest friend! I add a hearty AMEN to that blog, the weekend was phenomenal! I also feel greatly blessed by God and ready to go out and be a witness for my Saviour :)
Can't wait to meet up soon hehe lurves yoo mucherly xoxox