March 12, 2007

I know this is like the second post within one day, but I just had to say how much I love MY God :-D He's So amazing! I'm listening to a song on YouTube, 'I could sing of your love forever.' And I really could! Sometimes I just think I could spend my whole life thanking God and praising Him, and serving Him, but its still wouldn't be enough for what His OWN Son did for us :-D
I'm just SO glad that HE found ME! And decided to save me :-) He didn't have to do anything for us. He could have stayed up in Heaven and just let us all go into eternal Hell, which we deserve! But no, HE came to OUR horrible world, and died for US. He didn't send anyone else, not a normal man, His own Son to come and live on the awful world, to be tempted, mocked and killed by us.
Jesus was so faithful to His Holy Father and went through with it! He didn't back out like any other man would've! This Holy, perfect, sinless, Innocent Man died for the sins WE'VE committed. Isn't that just so amazing! You can't even begin to comprehend it can you?!
If you today, reading this, know Jesus came to die for your sins, then I praise the Lord for it :-) He has done a wonderful work, a miracle in just saving us!
And I pray for anyone who is reading this who isn't a Christian, and doesn't have Jesus Christ as their savour. I know many people who would rather be in the world, than have God as a Heavenly Father, and I just pray they will realise what a big mistake they're making!

This was only supposed to be a small post to say what I think about having such a good God, but I just can't help praising His name, an I can't stop talking about MY wonderful God who sent His Son to die for ME! :-)

I hope God blesses each and everyone of you, even though you don't deserve any of it!!!
Praising Him name ALWAYS!
Jo xoxox

No comments: