March 17, 2007

Right, well let us start with York!!! I had SUCH a fun day on Friday! :o) I went to sleep on the Thursday night at 2 o'clock in the morning because my best friend (Hannah) was round and we stayed up till then playing The Game Of Life (Don't ask! We have this mad obsession about it where we can play like 5 games in a row!) The on the Friday morning, Hannah and I had to get up at 6 o'clock to be ready by 7 o'clock to be in town and at the train station by 7:45AM! At first I thought the bus might get us into town at around about 7:55AM which then we would've had to leg it to the train station and onto the train for 08:03AM when the train left! But we got there in time, and on the train safely to York. Then we got in at York for about 10:30AM and met up with Menekse and had a great day!

We were going to wear a red nose all day, being red nose day yesterday! But they didn't smell very nice!! So we brought fluffy bunny ears instead! We had some interesting looks and comments! Amongst them would have to be the funniest one which was said about three times 'Are you on a hen party'?! I mean, we may look older, but not that old!! We have some good pictures to put up, which I will when I get the camera (My sisters!) back.
Which then brings me on to my next thing!

Today I had to spend from 01:00PM-04:00PM in a wedding, it was very nice an all, but the two hours (OK, maybe not THAT long, because we did sit down for the wedding service!) standing up in stiletto shoes about two inches high was NOT nice!!! I'm not really used to been lady like! And CERTAINLY NOT used to even WEARING stiletto shoe's. Just for the record! ha ha.
But the wedding was very nice! :o) And I might have some pictures of that as well. Because my oldest sister (Beth) took my youngest sisters (Nicole) camera to the reception. Because we weren't invited! But It was at the Botanical gardens (Very expensive place even to get into!)! So I think that would explain that! :oP

Anyway, I think I have posted enough! :o) Love and God bless to you all!
oxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: