May 21, 2007

hello all.
This is just a small post (But not promising anything!)about the open air, well lets just start by saying, it went really well I thought :)
It was mine ans Hannah's first time at doing it, and they( the OMers and the other people who came) said we did very well, so I'm glad about that.

We went to the church first, got the tracks ready and prayed, then we walked up to Cradley Heath High Street and set up in a corner (we were easy to see) we just stared by handing out tracks until the Pastor (Phil) came and them we sang some songs and then some people did a talk with the help of a board and a big piece of paper! We didn't have many people stop until the end, but them it started to rain and it was time to go anyway! But He knows we're going to be there next week and who knows, maybe he'll turn up?
But Phil said it was one of their first times, and he hopes that it'll get better as the weeks go on.
Hannah and I will be helping out every week we can, because there isn't a very big group of us on Saturday, there was 4 people from the church, two OMers and Hannah and I, but maybe as the weeks go on it'll get better :D

Well okay I said, I didn't promise anything about a short post! lol :P
But I thought you'd just like to hear how it went :)

God bless you all,
xoxoxo

1 comment:

HannahB_30 said...

Yo jo! haha! I am actually remembering to post now and guess what! My mom has a blog page too lol it's a knitting one haha!