May 15, 2007

Hello! yay I have ONE reader! Kerrin :D I love you Kerrin! Thank you! lol :D

Well maybe I should let this blog be from me to Kerrin! :P

Oh well, I'm sure I'm loved somehow else.

I haven't been up to much, actually tell a lie, I think I have compared to usual!
Last weekend (5Th) JoR and TimR came down for the weekend, well actually till the bank holiday Monday, and on the Saturday we played tennis (I'm still getting the hang of it!) Then on the Sunday we went to church and Timothy VDB came to stay for the week (we might've invited the whole house-party!) and on the Monday TimR, JoR, Georgie, Nicole and I went to walk my oldest sisters (Beth) dog, Pippa.
On the walk, we found a little chick, we soon found out that it was a pheasent and it was very cute.
Then I had to dog-sit Beth and Jon's dog till the Wednesday, but on the Tuesday night, at a church we know of, there was this 'Daybreak quartet' (http://www.daybreakquartet.com/newindex.htm) and they came to sing at the church, they sang like American gospel songs, because they were American. They were SO good! :D

Then on the Friday I went to my youth group, that was good and on the Saturday I went to this christian concert, it was OK, not really my thing :P

But yeah, that's been my life since I last blogged to you, I know, not very interesting...

Well I think it's time to say goodbye now, so byes bye!
God bless y'all
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I read your blog too :D. Sounds like you've been having fun. Love the gosple singers ;)