October 8, 2007

Heya, oooohhh SO much has happened!
Well maybe not SO much, but just a few things that are REALLY good! hehe.

Lets start from were I left you...Oh yes, the UBM reunion, well that was really good! The whole weekend, the talks were on Philippians (I LOVE that book of the Bible!)and the title for the whole weekend was 'In Christ alone' it was such a blessing.
Then It was back to work and normal life after one of the best summers! Last Monday (1st Oct) was my birthday, I was 16! woohoo...I was actually more excited about my birthday get together that was coming up the weekend after; which is the weekend just passed.

I'm so tired from the weekend...I've lost ALL sense of how to write a blog!! I'm sitting here asking my sister, Nic, how i should put things. so please do excuse me!

Lets see, on the Friday Menekse was the first to arrive, we went to the park and had a good time lying on the tarmac in the Park...hehe it was very nice actually!
Then Hannah came, and us four girls (Nicole, Hannah, Meneske and Me) were having a VERY good time singing along to my Disney CD that I had brought. then Georgie came home and we started doing the Tea. We had some food, then we had to go up to the train station to meet Simon...That was a story in it self (There you see her...Sitting there across the way)!! We got back home and played a good game of articulate, and in the middle of that Tim arrived. we had a very good evening!
Got to sleep about 03:30AM us girls did, which we didn't know, but was going to be the routine on the weekend concerning bed time:P
Then in the morning is was a mad rush to get ready and for the bathroom (yes..including Tim and Simon!) Josh arrived at 10, he came, we sat for a while, ooo then...we playing dutch blitz. YA! haha
Then we went out for a meal and Nicole's baptism. it was all very good.
Then when we got home Simon had to go and we picked JoR up on the way to bowling. Had a very good time at bowling. and that night stayed up till about 2AM talking about layers of Heaven and Hell...was very good :)
Then on the Sunday, we went to church, took Pippa (Beth and Jon's dog) for a walk. then after that, Tim, JoR and Josh went on their way back home. At this point I was very sad, and only one was left...Menekse and I didn't want her to go!
But this morning (Monday) she left... and I'm all here being very sad about it all!

I have to dog sit Pippa for a whole week as well :S But I'm determined that none of it is going to ruin my week that I'm going to have :)

Then on Friday I'm going to YP, and staying over at Simon's house...arrggghhhhh :S:S haha!
Yeah getting a bit nervous about that :P
Then on the Saturday I'm going to Alton Towers with him and his youth group..so should be very fun :)

So yeah, I think that's long enough to bore you all =D
I'll write some time...
And remember... Be happy!! =D
xxxxxxx

No comments: