March 10, 2007


Good evening everybody! Here's a random picture of my gorgeous baby! haha :o) Hes name is Bonny, and I've had him for about 3 years. He's REALLY cute and I love him loads! :-)


OK...I've just been to my youth group (2hrs journey on the bus! VERY committed! haha) And some young people are there from OM (Operation mobilization) and we had a game. This is gonna be kinda hard to explain over here, but I'll try my best :o)!

OK, well you have three plastic balls (like the small balls in a ball pool) there were about 16 of us. All THREE balls have to touch BOTH of our hands. At first we did it in a line and passed them one by one, it took us about 16 seconds. But then Cameron (From OM) said it's possible to do it in less than 10 seconds, so then we zig-zagged, and it took about 9 seconds. Then Cameron said it was possible to do it in less then 5 seconds! So we all stood in a circle with our hands facing inwards, while someone IN the circle span round with the three balls in their hand and touched all of ours (If you get me!) and that took 1.25 seconds! We were VERY pleased, but then Cameron said 'Would you believe me if I told you, it was possible to do it in less than ONE second.' And it was! He gave us one minute to discuss it between ourselves, but we came to no conclusion! They said we should try and figure it out, but I have NO idea how.

So If you would know how 16 people can touch 3 SMALL balls with BOTH hands at the SAME time within ONE second (well he actually said it took them like 0.000 seconds!!), I would be VERY happy :o) But if not, I'll report back to you next week and reveal it all!


Well hope everyone is well :o)

God bless to you all :-)

Jo xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonny the Bunny - nice! I have two pigs (guineapigs although they do eat like pigs) named Pepsi and Cola. My sister used to breed them and at one time we had 13!

Jo's blog. said...

well actually, I got his name from the French word Bon Bon, which means sweetie! (aww how cute!) and I shortened it to Bonny! :o)
wow, thats a lot of guineapigs!!