March 8, 2007

Hello all again. I would really like to know how you get a title for your posts, so if you know I would be very pleases if you could tell me how! :o)

Well today is Thursday. I have just been to Biology (It was quite good this time, we got to use the computers). Last night I was at Hannah's for the JAFFA meeting. All the leaders were getting together to discuss about an Easter activity day we're going to have in a April. Well... we're going to be there (the leaders, of which I'm one!) from 09:00AM till about 05:00PM, It will start at 10:00AM and finish at 04:00PM for the children, but not for us! So that's going to be 6 hours with about 30 children all under the age of 11! Very exciting, and exhausting!
Then the day after (God willing if I'm still alive!!!) I'll be going to see JoR ( Jo Risbridger) for the weekend with my older sister, Georgie. So I won't be getting any sleep that weekend! But it will be very...interesting! :o)

OHH!!!!!! I can't believe I've forgot this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO SEE MENEKSE IN YORK IN ONLY 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)!!!!!! YAAAY
haha, sorry! as you can see, I'm a bit excited about it! Hannah and I are going to get up really early on Red Nose day, and travel to York to be really silly and random! it's going to be SO much fun :o) I'm really excited, and so is Hannah. And now we're just trying to find out way to make some spending money!!! We have enough for the train fair, but not that much for spending, and if we're going to be going to the dungeons! Then we'll need some money :o) So I think we're going to be a big help around the house this week! Not that we aren't anyway!!! :o)

Well I think that's all I have to say :o)
Love to you all, and God bless ya!
Jo xoxoxox

1 comment:

Menekse said...

Hehehe :D I'M REALLY EXCITED TOO!! I'm going to get some wages from my dad hopefully, otherwise i'll be skint lol :) lurves yoo mucherly CAN'T WAIT 8 DAYS WOOO! :D xXxXx