March 5, 2007

Hello all again! Just to say, I think the exams went well! they weren't too hard! But thanks for everyone who was praying for me :o)
I don't know how many readers I actually have, only one that I know of! But oh well :o) it keeps me occupied!

I think I'll talk a bit about what 'm doing now, not what I'm feeling and stuff, but it may be a bit boring! So you can stop reading whenever you feel like it! :o)
OK, I'll go through my week. Today I had exams (over with now! Phew!) tomorrow, I go to the farm and have a Maths class! On Wed I'll go to my friends, Hannah's so we can go to a meeting for leaders. Because I help out at JAFFA (Jesus A Friend For All) and they're having a meeting on Wed night to talk about Easter, and what we're going to do. Then on Thur i have Biology, and been bored for the rest of the day! Then on Friday I have the farm again, then over to Hannah's again for JAFFA and YP :) Then I'll come back on the Sat and be bored again, then on the Sun, go to church! All very exciting don't you agree?! (YEAH RIGHT! you're thinking!)

OK, now I've bored you to death, I'm going you'll be glad to know! :o)
Hope you all have a blessed week, and God bless you all,
Jo xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I just thought I'd let you know that you have another reader :D. Glad your exam went well - have fun adding up the animals tommorow!

Anonymous said...

and another reader jo!!!! ikkle moi :D