May 19, 2008

I do apologise for not posting in...well lets say quite a while!!!
There has been too much to mention, so I'll just go over the big things-
Georgie left for France in December - Then we had Christmas in which it was the first Christmas without Georgie and Beth, Jon and Pippa came over =D Was really great!.
Then Jan, but I can't remember anything big happening then, so obviously it isn't worth writing about =) Feb...Oh wait...I had my interview for Solihull college in Jan(I got in!) =) nothing in Feb...March, started off with Nicole's birthday, then mothers day (in which Hannah B, Nic and I re-did our dance/song "I turn to you" was well fun!) Then in the middle of the month, I shocked everyone by having my hair totally re-styled (ok...so It's not THAT interesting...but its something to write about!) I'll have a picture up shortly. Then came Justin's wedding at the end of the month. (In which was also a shock to everyone because I wore a dress coming just below my knees and 4" high heels!!!!)
April, Georgie came home after 5 months away =)

Then it's this month, in which...quite a lot has happened already!
Lets see, long story short (if you want the long version then just comment and say!) I'm not going to college, I'm going to do an NVQ Level 3 AT Dudley zoo (in which I applied for a placement) He got back to me and said forget about college, you're reference was so good that you should do the NVQ AT the zoo! They only choose about 4 people every year to do it, and I'm one of them!!! So that was SUCH an answer to prayer! Then Birmingham Law Society, Beth's work (my oldest sister) has asked me to work for them for a month as 'General Admin' as I have worked here for four weeks before. So a nice bit of money coming in there :P

Then that will lead on into June and all my exams! :S I can't wait till after my exams, as I have a load of great things to look forward to in the summer. David coming for the weekend, Family holiday, Milnrow House-Party, UBM and YP week (My youth group) Then off to be working at the zoo!
Actually, I need an interview for working at the zoo yet, so my place isn't certain yet. So please pray for me as this would be a dream come true!!!

I think that's me for now, I must be off as my hour lunch break is over =)
I will be posting soon hopefully.
God bless you all,
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: