May 30, 2008

Hello all my wonderful readers! :D
I remembered to update my blog, aren't I good. This is a rare thing to be doing actually, as it is Friday afternoon, and I usually can't get on the computer on a Friday. But today I have been working, and because it is half term Jaffa (A children's club at which I help out at) is not on, so I have an hour with nothing to do. So I thought I mat as well stay on at work and use their computer and Internet...Don't you just love work!
Speaking of which, It will be my last day today at Birmingham Law Society, because On Tuesday 3rd June (This Tuesday coming!) I have my first two exams of the year. Then its all go...So I shall dearly miss this place...ok...maybe not! I shall miss the people :)

This week has been very good for me! =D Well, last weekend I went from work on Friday to Jaffa and YP, then went back to Hannah's for the night. Then Hannah and I travelled back to my house on the Saturday. She stayed Saturday and Sunday night then on the Monday. Her mum and dad, My mum, step-dad, sisters and brother-in-law (Jon) all went over to Kennilworth for a nice walk in the rain. Then we went over to Nicki and Andrew's house (for those of you who don't know she's my mothers best friend, she can't have children, so she's 'adopted' us and therefore is our other mother!) That was a lovely afternoon in which a lot of laughter was heard =D

Then back to work on the Tuesday, while Nicole went to the train station to meet up with a friend of ours who we had never actually met before! She was coming to stay for the week. We've been talking for about two years now, and one of my other friends have met her so we did know she actually existed! It has been great fun, resulting in bed at about 3 on Tuesday night, Wednesday sleeping in then work (as I had the morning off for my English class which is not on...) then come home, rent some DVDs and eat pizza! :D Thursday, early rise, work then got picked up and went to Kenilworth Castle and had fuuun =) Also a good talk with Charlieeee, because I had not much chance to talk to her because I was at work a lot of the time and she was staying in Nicole's bedroom.

Then today, Charlie left (Although I didn't see her go =[ ) Last day at work, and YP! :D That I'm looking forward to.
As well as revision tomorrow for my exams!

I think I've written enough =P I hope everyone has a great weekend! =)
Love and God bless,
Jo xxxx

No comments: